PB4L @ HNI
What is PB4L?
Positive Behaviour for Learning – School Wide is a structure which enables the development of a successful school wide culture.
How will this help my child?
• Develop positive and respectful relationships through on-going consultation with, and decision making by, parents, students, community and all staff.
• At HNI, we have a caring culture where students and staff feel valued and the whole school community feels safe.
• By having consistent expectations across all settings and by all staff.
• Teachers are specifically teaching behaviours instead of ‘expecting’ that students just know what to do.
• This teaching reinforces our school values - Respect, Integrity, Resilience and Kindness
• Using data on student learning and behaviour to make informed decisions.
The students receive PEAK and Ka Pai awards in acknowledgement of positive behaviour within the classroom and around the school.
HNI School Policies | Report an Absence | Facebook
Havelock North Intermediate School, Nimon Street, Havelock North 4130
Phone 06 877 8039 Email firstname.lastname@example.org